HALF DAY SAILING – Spot
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to ask us. If you have a special request for one of our services or something else, also, don’t hesitate to ask us.
During the introduction, we will provide two activity options: only sailing or going directly to an anchoring spot to swim and snorkel or have a drink.
Of course, we depend on the weather and will make any ace adjustments in the program to make it a successful day.
- Half day
- Booking Per person
- Dingy with 9 PK engine
- Fees for fuel, harbour or other costs regarding the Prestige
- Snorkel gear for max 2 persons
- Swimming gear
- Diving gear
09:00 – get on board and have an introduction
09:30 – departure and sailing for the coast
12:00 – lunch on board (at anchor if necessary)
13:00 – departure and sailing for the coast
14:00 – back to the harbour
14:00 – get on board and have an introduction
14:30 – departure and sailing for the coast
17:00 – borrel and snacks on board (at anchor if necessary)
18:00 – departure and sailing for the coast
19:00 – back to the harbour
- We can provide food and drinks for you if you inform us of the dietary requirements in advance. There are additional costs for this.
- Price is min. € 70,- per person
- Prices are in EUR and excluding VAT (21%)
- A maximum of 1 day (24 hours) in advance, the booking can be canceled free of charge.
- After the booking has been confirmed by Prestigesailing, the payment can be made as indicated in the invoice or the payment can be paid in cash when boarding.
If you want to book you can do so below. Choose a date and indicate with how many people you will be.
For private bookings you pay for the boat and not per person.
If you have filled in everything, we will send a confirmation that the chosen date is approved. The invoice has therefore been added to this confirmation.