SAILING WEEK – PRIVATE
A week or more of sailing is ideal for families, friends or relatives to spend some time on the Prestige and explore the Caribbean’s horizons. With this option, you book the entire boat, including the skipper. You will enjoy the beautiful shores and swimming in crystal clear waters as well as the creeks and famous islands of the Caribbean. St-Maarten, St Barths, Anguilla or what about the British virgin islands? This week(s) will be an unforgettable holiday in the Caribbean.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to ask us. If you have a special request for one of our services or something else, also, don’t hesitate to ask us.
We are heading to the North to Anguilla for their famous white beaches, including rounding the island of St. Maarten and offer you a week of experiences. We depart from St. Maarten, a tropical paradise with pristine beaches and clear sunny skies. St. Maarten (French: Saint–Martin) is the most multicultural of all Caribbean Islands, with over one hundred nationalities living peacefully together.
Or we are heading to St. Barths, an overseas collective of France that forms part of the Leeward Islands in the French West Indies. St. Barts is known as one of the most luxurious islands in the Caribbean.
Then we set sail to St. Kitts, St. Eustatius and Saba.
We will go for an anchor in the islands’ most excellent and beautiful coves.
Booking for two weeks guarantees a 100% customizable experience at sea.
Potentially we will do longer-distance sailing, enjoy some more remote places and night sailing—a new way to spend an unforgettable vacation in complete freedom and safety.
With two weeks of sailing, we can reach the British Virgen islands and spend enough time exploring all the islands. Or we set sail to Antigua and make it even to Guadeloupe. Of course, we depend on the weather and will make any adjustments to the program to make it a successful weekend.
- It’s a relaxing and action-involved trip
- Dingy with 9 PK engine
- Fees for fuel
- Swimming gear
- Diving gear
Costs for arrival and departure, transfers, and all payments on land are not included in the price and have to be paid by yourself.
We share any costs for food and drinks we buy on board. Typical board cash is about 100 to 150 EUR per week.
We share any costs we make for entering nature reserves with the Prestige.
- Please do not take a suitcase, but a soft bag (those are more accessible to store).
- The boat is equipped with a first-aid kit, but please bring your medical gear specific to your needs.
- Tell us about your experience of sailing so we can adjust the sailing to ensure it will be a fantastic journey.
- Price is min. € 4800,- for one week for the boat
- Prices is min. € 7250,- for two weeks for the boat
- Prices are in EUR and excluding VAT (21%)
- A week in advance, the booking can be canceled free of charge.
- After the booking has been confirmed by Prestigesailing, the payment can be made as indicated in the invoice or the payment can be paid in cash when boarding.
If you want to book you can do so below. Choose a date and indicate with how many people you will be.
For private bookings you pay for the boat and not per person.
If you have filled in everything, we will send a confirmation that the chosen date is approved. The invoice has therefore been added to this confirmation.