HEINEKEN REGATTA 2023
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the next St. Maarten Heineken Regatta March 2 – 5, 2023. We have 8 spots available + 1 skipper. You are already welcome on the 1st of March for the trainigday and we will end our experience on the 6th of March.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to ask us. If you have a special request for one of our services or something else, also, don’t hesitate to ask us.
The Heineken Regatta St Marten (Sint Maarten) in 2023 from March 2nd to the 5th. This world-renowned sailing event offers World Class Racing. With mixed classes on the regatta field, like the Volvo Ocean 65s and maxi class. Constant trade winds from the North East, an average temperature of 25°C and crystal clear waters.
See also: Heineken regatta
- Accommodation for max 8
- 5 days: March 1st till March 6th
The Heineken Regatta takes place at Sint Maarten. Fantastic sailing conditions, a dedicated race village, great marinas and anchorages. The Prestige will be docked in Lagonies marina. This guarantees good entry and facilities. Lagoonies is one of the best bars and restaurants on the Island. The marina is 5 minutes located from the race village marina right on the doorstep of all the sailing and shoreside activities.
- Accommodation for sleeping
- Fees for fuel
- Fees for participating the regatta
- Crew shirt Prestige
- Bedding for sleeping (so bring your own)
- Board cash in and outside the boat
- Costs for arrival and departure, transfers, and all payments on land are not included in the price and have to be paid by yourself.
- Per person
- Tax included 21%
Sunday February 28
Boat is open and welcome for crew Prestige
Monday March 1st
In Person (Skipper) Registration (Regatta Village): 10:00 AM
Rest of the day: welcome crew on board and training
Thursday March 2nd through Sunday March 5th
Racing will occur daily from Thursday March 2nd through Sunday March 5th
Rest day and ending event crew Prestige
- Please do not take a suitcase, but a soft bag (those are more accessible to store).
- The boat is equipped with a first-aid kit, but please bring your medical gear specific to your needs.
- Two weeks in advance, the booking can be canceled without return
- A deposit of € 250,- will be asked one week after receiving the event invoice.
- After the booking has been confirmed by Prestigesailing, the payment can be made as indicated in the invoice or the payment can be paid in cash when boarding.