Grenada – Saint Martin
The sailing trips we make with the Prestige are excellent for people who like to join us as one of our crew. We have two trips already planned, and more are planned in the next months. Join as a crew member and experience the sailing life, be part of our adventure and enjoy the moments.
Crew/ kro͞o /noun
A group of people who work on and operate a ship, boat, aircraft, spacecraft, or train. A group of people who work closely together. A group of friends.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to ask us. If you have a special request for one of our services or something else, also, don’t hesitate to ask us.
We started our adventure in The Netherlands in July 2001 and have already sailed more than 2500 Nautical miles.
We sailed this route in different stages depending on the season and weather forecasts. During all these stages, some people joined us as one of the crew. The most extended route/trip so far was the ocean crossing.
The trip and route
We set off from Grenada (Caribbean) on December 16th and are heading to Saint Martin. We expect to arrive there in the first week of January. Furthermore, we have room for six people (3 cabins).
For this trip, two cabins are already occupied.
As a crew member, we expect you to participate in the daily routine on the boat. It’s not a vacation where you are looked after by cabin crew. This means actively sailing along, participating in shopping, cooking dinner together, etc. With this trip, you can discover what it is like to sail from one place to another with a sailboat.
This route takes us to several islands, each with its character. Sometimes we only sail for a few hours, sometimes for a day and possibly a few times, including night sailing.
Good to know
- Costs for arrival and departure, transfers, and all payments on land are not included in the price and have to be paid by yourself.
- We share any costs for food and drinks we buy on board. Typical board cash is about 100 to 150 EUR per week.
- We share any costs we make for entering nature reserves with the Prestige.
- Please do not take a suitcase, but a soft bag (those are more accessible to store).
- The boat is equipped with a first-aid kit, but please bring your medical gear specific to your needs.
- Tell us about your experience of sailing so we can adjust the sailing to ensure it will be a fantastic journey.
- Are you interested in sailing more than one week? Please ask for the possibilities and prices.
- The fee is €100,- a day for one cabin.
- You can book a cabin for one or two people.
- It’s possible to hop on later and hop off earlier than the route schedule.
- Prices are in EUR and include VAT (21%)
- Two weeks in advance, the booking can be cancelled free of charge.
- After Prestigesailing has confirmed the booking, the payment can be made as indicated in the invoice, or the fee can be paid in cash when boarding.
Hello… If you want to make a reservation, you can do so below. Choose a date and indicate how many people you will be.
If you have filled in everything, we will send a confirmation that the chosen date is approved. The invoice has therefore been added to this confirmation.